18 Month Multiple Offender DUI Program
Multiple Offender Program SB1344
This program meets the requirements of a second or more driving under the influence conviction charge within 10 years of a prior violation.
18 Month Program (76.5 hours):
• Education Class - a combination of lecture and film (six classes, two hours each)
• Group Session - meet every other week for the first 12 months (26 sessions, 2 hours each)
• Extension Group Session - meet once a month for the final six months (six sessions, one hour each)
• Individual interviews - meeting alternate weeks for the first 12 months of the program (26 meetings,15 minutes each)
We also offer a clean and sober group on Thursday nights for those participants with a desire to stop drinking and using.
To schedule your orientation see information in box to the right.
For More Information
This information is true for most people and most cases, but not all. Any specific questions regarding your case should be directed to your convicting court.
Any questions regarding your driver’s license or driving privileges should be directed to the Mandatory Actions unit of the DMV, at 1 (916) 657-6525.
DUI Orientation Appointment
Before receiving services, a mandatory orientation is held to explain the rules and requirements, assess program fees and determine method of payment. Written notice of all activities, schedules, times and classroom assignments are given to each participant at this time.
Orientations are generally held on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. You will be required to arrive at 3 pm and stay until 5 pm. To request an orientation date, use our Orientation Date Request Form, or call the ADI office during the listed office hours.
On the date you attend the orientation your Department of Motor Vehicles form is electronically submitted to the DMV allowing you to obtain your restricted drivers license if you are eligible.
Bring one of the following documents to the orientation along with a $200 down payment toward the total program fee:
- Admin per se pink temporary license along with the alcohol level
- Court Order; please be aware if the court has an enrollment deadline
- An H-6 In-house printout from the DMV
- We accept checks, cash, debit or credit cards.