Wet Reckless DUI Program
6 Week Wet Reckless Program - 12 Hours
This program meets the requirements for conviction of a 23140 for 18-20 year olds and also a 23103 wet reckless charge for all adult ages.
6 week Program (12 hours):
• Education Class - a combination of lecture and film (six classes, two hours each)To schedule your orientation see information in box to the right.
The following situations may be on record with the DMV which may conflict with the court order
- Out of State DUI's.
- DUI programs not completed for arrests more than ten years ago.
- DUI’s not yet sentenced.
- Out of County DUI's.
Please verify with the California DMV the exact program completion required for reinstatement of your driving privilege
For More Information
This information is true for most people and most cases, but not all. Any specific questions regarding your case should be directed to your convicting court.
Any questions regarding your driver’s license or driving privileges should be directed to the Mandatory Actions unit of the DMV, at 1 (916) 657-6525.
DUI Orientation Appointment
Before receiving services, a mandatory orientation is held to explain the rules and requirements, assess program fees and determine method of payment. Written notice of all activities, schedules, times and classroom assignments are given to each participant at this time.
Orientations are generally held on Mon and Wed afternoons and you will be required to arrive at 3 pm and stay until 5 pm. To request an orientation date, use our Orientation Date Request Form, or call the ADI office during the listed office hours.
On the date you attend the orientation your Department of Motor Vehicles form is electronically submitted to the DMV allowing you to obtain your restricted drivers license if you are eligible.
Bring one of the following documents to the orientation along with a $200 down payment toward the total program fee:
- Admin per se pink temporary license along with the alcohol level
- Court Order; please be aware if the court has an enrollment deadline
- An H-6 In-house printout from the DMV
- We accept checks, cash, debit or credit cards.