San Jose Outpatient Program
ADI Outpatient recognizes chemical dependency as a chronic, progressive and treatable disease with a high potential for recovery. Our professional staff applies evidence based best practices and proven clinical interventions to facilitate your personal discovery.
Each client has a unique set of challenges to address: we develop an individualized treatment program specifically for you. ADI Outpatient also provides outpatient treatment and intensive outpatient treatment for both participants and their families.
Our state certified program meets the criteria for most court and/or workplace ordered treatment. Although we will work closely with any referring agency to ensure your needs are met, our program is strictly confidential. No one will be notified of your participation without your written approval.
The ADI Outpatient staff is nationally certified in both substance abuse and relapse prevention and offers specialized, individual counseling in both these areas. You can expand on your DUI services or work on specialized areas of concern to you, and learn enhanced Relapse Prevention Therapy techniques you can apply to your own life.
Sessions meet Tuesday, Thursday and Friday beginning at 6 pm. Please let us know if you require other days or times.
We are committed to help you achieve and maintain a healthy drug & alcohol free lifestyle.
Our Services include:
- Individual counseling sessions
- Relapse prevention services by certified relapse prevention specialists
- Family counseling services
- Court ordered and workplace ordered services
- Getting and staying clean and sober
- Education presentations on addiction and related issues for workplace and/or other groups
- Family and Aftercare Program
- Intensive Outpatient Services
- Court Ordered Treatment and Case Management Services
- Workplace Ordered Treatment and Case Management Services
Our outpatient staff is trained and certified in the latest and most effective counseling and relapse prevention methods. Meet with our Director of Outpatient Services to learn more about the possibilities for you. For more information email or call the office at (408) 879-7581.